21 December 2004

New and Improved Blogroll

As you've probably noticed, I've been fiddling with the sidebar, and especially the blogroll and links, like I've got a bad case of OCD and way too much coffee. So I'd like to take the time to point out two major additions to the blogroll: Belisarius, and Chuck's other home, Bad Attitudes. I just found these blogs today when he dropped in to comments on yesterday's lengthy rant (go. read. seriously, it's probably better than the rant itself.), and they're both already on my daily reading list. Be sure not to miss Reality-Based Model Switchers while you're there. Hell, you can't go ten lines without bumping into something good.

(Oh, yeah... I also made a few minor tweaks like adding some fishwraps and putting in a new category for paperless media. Like I said, minor stuff.)

Comments:

<< Home